Friday 26 July 2013

NECROMUNDA ORLOCK GANG - THE SAMBA WARRIORS

THE SAMBA WARRIORS

So, we have been playing a few games recently, I have gathered together all of my old gang and created The Samba Warriors. The Samba Warriors are all Brazilian footballers based on Catachan jungle fighter models (which I now regret slightly as I have had to re-buy them for my Imperial Guard army!). I wanted to have a tight theme to my gang hence the use of the Brazilian football strip colours and use of autoguns and autopistols as the main weapons. 


The model on the left is my leader Gilberto Silva. He was not the original leader, that being Pele, but sadly he was killed in a battle with a Scavvy gang and Gilberto stepped up to lead the gang. The model is based on a picture from the Necromunda book that really inspired me to start the whole gang. He is made from an Orlock body with the head of Abaddon and a Spyrer hand.







Obviously, my gang would be insane if I had all of these gangers, I currently have 11 of them in my gang but the rest are ready and waiting to join up when needed!



No comments:

Post a Comment